The challenges facing healthcare organizations today are unparalleled in their complexity and impact on their capacity to maintain safe patient care, efficient financial operations, and regulatory compliance. These difficulties have made it clear that there is a need and a rising demand for healthcare professionals to be specialized and trained in project management abilities.
This course will introduce participants to the tools and techniques required for project management roles in healthcare. Participants will learn the basics of how to identify and execute appropriate planning, organizing, and controlling steps for projects while ensuring quality project delivery. Additionally, several best practices in project risk management, coordination, and communication will be introduced. The ideas will be presented in a way that non-project managers can comprehend and use related ideas from project inception to completion.
Our course proudly holds accreditation from both the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA), rewarding participants with 4 CPD points. By enrolling in our esteemed course, you will accumulate IPMA hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Join now and gain global recognition for your professional development, enhance your skills in project management within healthcare, and become part of a community that values continuous learning and improvement.
Furthermore, we extend our invitation to join our community group, providing a valuable opportunity to connect, share insights, and embark on new horizons together. Don't miss your chance to become a part of our rapidly expanding network. Simply click the link below to get started : Click Here
By the end of this course, participants will be able :
1. Define key project management terms and concepts.
2. Identify the basic principles and phases of project management in the context of healthcare
3. Recognize the basic elements of a comprehensive project plan, including scope, schedule, and resource allocation, tailored to healthcare projects.
4. Identify potential risks in healthcare projects and how mitigation plans are developed.
- Basics of Project Management in Healthcare
- Healthcare Project Lifecycle
- Stakeholder Management in Healthcare
- Practical Project Skills for Healthcare Professionals practical tool sharing
Different Price By Specialty